In response to the COVID-19 updates and questions we have received from you, our patients, here is an update summarizing some of what we have already announced through email and social media.
Our Clinics Are Open
When the Ohio Stay at Home Order was first enacted, we knew it was important to stay open for our patients and their health. As a health care provider, chiropractic care is considered essential.
The chiropractic and wellness care provided at our clinics is especially important during this time for many reasons, including but not limited to:
- Decreasing the load on hospitals due to proactively helping people avoid medical intervention for many conditions including pain.
- Research has shown there is a positive impact on stress on the body by reducing pain and increasing functional capacity.
- Stress has a documented negative impact on the immune system
- The cutting edge research on the Neuro-Immune system shows a positive correlation between chiropractic adjustments and healthier immune responses.
One of our patients recently stated, “I know what the stay at home order says but coming here for care is essential!” Many of you have expressed the same over these past few weeks. We are committed to continuing to provide care to our patients during this time.
Our Clinics Are Safe
The health and safety of our patients is always our top priority. This is a time to be aware and take precautions.
We are confident that our Baker Chiropractic and Wellness clinics are as safe as we can make them. All necessary cleanliness, sanitation, and social distancing protocols are being followed.
Please be patient with us as we follow these protocols to assist in keeping you safe and healthy.
Separate Hours for Seniors and High-Risk Individuals
According to social distancing requirements, we established separate operating hours for seniors (65 years old and older) and those who are considered high-risk individuals (as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
This includes all who immunocompromised.
These separate times are by appointment only at each clinic:
- 30 minutes after regularly scheduled morning hours
- 30 minutes before regularly scheduled afternoon/evening hours
Our clinic locations and regularly scheduled hours may be found at: