Here are some basic rules to follow for living a life of health and wellness:
1. Eating quality food is needed to provide the essential vitamins, enzymes and minerals needed to fuel, grow and repair your body.
2. What goes in you, must come out. If it comes out too quickly you’ll suffer. If it takes too long to come out you’ll suffer as well.
3. We are mostly water. Replacing what is lost to facilitate crucial bodily functions is essential. The key is to drink enough fluids so you never feel thirsty.
4. A sedentary lifestyle causes stagnation, poor circulation and hampers the function of the lymphatic system while muscle tone suffers.
5. Your body needs time to renew, refresh and repair. This is done largely at night while enjoying restful sleep.
6. Your nervous system orchestrates every cell and tissue in your body. That’s why chiropractic care is so essential for good health.
7. You are the product of love. Love your Maker. Love yourself. Love others. The more you give away the more you’ve got.
8. You will make mistakes. You will hurt others. You will fall short of the mark. Forgive others and most of all, forgive yourself.
Valuing your health and following the rules permits you to live a purposeful life. Life is a gift. Enjoy!
Learn more by calling us at (513) 561-2273 or schedule an appointment at anytime here on our website.