Importance of Spine Exam Before School Starts
With the start of the new school year just weeks away, you are probably busy getting your students ready. New clothes, school supplies and haircuts are just a few items on your back-to-school checklist.
Add one more very important item – Get your children a spine exam before school starts.
A healthy spine will have a big impact on your child’s school year. Here are just a few reasons:
1. Backpacks, Texting and Tweeting Affect Posture: How heavy do those backpacks get? How often do you see your children hunched over texting and tweeting? These things are taking a toll on your child’s posture and spine.
2. Link Between Healthy Spine and Nervous System: A healthy spine leads to a healthy nervous system. When your nervous system is healthy, every part of your body is optimized. Our doctors will explain more during your child’s spine exam.
3. Improve Academic Performance: We have real-life examples where our chiropractic care made a huge impact on a student’s academic performance. It all started with a healthy spine and nervous system. Our chiropractic physicians have specialized training and experience in the health of the central nervous system.
4. Improve Athletic Performance: A healthy spine and nervous system optimizes athletic performance, prevents injuries and helps recover from injury faster.
5. Avoid Getting Sick: When your spine and nervous system are healthy, so is your immune system. Missing school because of illness is no fun. Avoid it with a healthy spine.
Schedule a Spine Exam Now – It Won’t Take Much Time
Send your student to school with a healthy spine. Schedule a spine exam at any one of our 4 clinic locations in Cincinnati, Madeira, Fairfield and West Chester. Call us at (513) 561-2273 or fill out the below form. A spine exam doesn’t take a lot of time and it will make a big difference!